Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Sarah Palin Interview Generator

Can't get an interview with Sarah Palin? We've got you covered.

Q: Why should the US elect Senator McCain?

A: John McCain and I think our presence in Iraq and Afghanistan will lead to further security of our economy. It is, somebody was saying this morning, a toxic waste there on the side of the United States of America, where where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just too impacting, we had to step in there. I was not a part of, I guess, that culture. The way that I am so proud of his desire to control energy supplies, also, coming from and through Russia, that's a dangerous position for our world to be wired in a way of being so committed to Georgia.

I'm lost in a blizzard of words. Repeat the question! I give up. Ask a new question!


About These Interviews

This site is a parody. The answers are computer generated based on probabilities calculated from Sarah Palin's actual speech. We think it is hilarious.

The Markov chain generated answers are surprisingly close to her actual answers. Don't believe me? See this [or watch her interviews with Katie Couric].

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker